Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sick

That's what I am. Sick. So for those of you who bless me by reading this blog, I'm sorry. My sinuses are pounding so hard that nothing worth saying seems to come to mind. Of course, I do understand that blogging historically has little to do with having something worth saying. In that, I mean that the beauty of blogging is that it is accessible to all. It is not reserved for the literary elite or the talented communicator. Anyone can share their thoughts, dreams, fears, joys, beliefs, opinions, prejudices. Then the public can decide whether its worthy to read. In this sense, blogs have the possibility to contain more authenticity and cultural relativity than any other piece of writing.

Then again, a lot of it, like this blog, is just junk. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment