Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Catch up!

So, it's been a little hectic lately. Consequently, I didn't even look at my blog last week. Now I'm playing a little catch up with everything. Nevertheless, better busy than boring is what I say.

Busy it has been. But, it has also been productive. Over the course of the last two weeks we have hired an administrative assistant, flown in and intensely interviewed two prospective Directors of Student Ministries, and continued to make plans for a total overhaul of our governing structure for the entire ministry.

I must confess, I love when ministry is like this. It simply does not allow you to play it safe and stay in the comfort zone. I don't think Jesus ever did that. Sure, he rested as we all need to, but even his rest was simply recharging for the next step in the journey.

Well, like I said, I'm playing catch-up. So, I'm out for now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment